Unplasticised PVC Pressure Pipe is a tried and tested product in the water reticulation system.
The Pressure Pipes are manufactured to the SABS 966 part 1 specification. Pipes are tested in the companies modern Test Laboratory as they are produced and quality controls have been implemented at various stages of the process to ensure first grade quality. This product is ideally suited to applications in both Pumping and gravity flow for Agriculture, Mining, Road Work Projects and Urban Water reticulation project networks, Telecommunications underground ducting.
The pipes are:
- Corrosion resistance – greater service life,
- Acceptable to food grade,
- Durability and toughness,
- Stiffness, high tensile to hoop strength
- Supplied in standard 6 meter lengths
- 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm
- 6, 9, 12, 16
- Spigot Joint with integral Socket and Rubber Ring Seal